FS702 Intumastic is a water-based acrylic sealant which cures to give a firm but flexible fire seal. Suitable for use in various construction joints offering up to 30% movement capability whilst providing an excellent acoustic and air seal. FS702 is suited for use around non-combustible services, cables, rock fibre insulated non-combustible pipes, using a minimum depth of 25 mm. FS702 has excellent adhesive qualities and can also be used for the bonding and pointing of joints and service penetrations in conjunction with FB750 Intubatt system.
FS702 is suitable for a variety of applications:
- Static & movement linear joints (masonry/flexible wall to masonry/rigid wall/rigid floor/flexible wall)
- Window & door joints (masonry to timber/steel)
- FB750 to flexible wall/rigid wall/rigid floor
- Cold smoke seal
- Service penetrations sealing: copper & steel pipes, cable bundles / trays / ladders (with and without FI025 Intuflex Insulation Wrap)
- FS702 is also suitable for service movement joints (consult Technical Services).